Sunday, November 15, 2009

CONTACT FOR ANY JOBS IN ANDHRA PRADESH

Let me introduce myself first.My name is Chalam,and I am into consultancy services along with my friends.We provide admissions into various colleges in all over india and we too provide jobs in major government and private companies in Andhra Pradesh,so if your need is a good seat in a good college or a good job in a reputed institution,then dont hestitate,call immediately at 9701426011,9959669929,9346544037.We assure the best service to guarantee you with your need or you can come directl to our registered office in Tirupati at Siva Parvati Consultancies,Above Ayodha Hotel,K.T Road,Tirupati.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Thanks for the list. You should always ping your blog every time you update if you want your blog to be truly successful.
    Dg Shipping Approved Institutes

    ReplyDelete